- Maintain accounting records for each individual member
- Provided accounting of correspondence for each owner
- Maintain communication records for each owner
- Attach rental proceeds of leased units of delinquent members
- Work with attorneys to file liens and any legal actions to insure the associations interests are protected
- If necessary, foreclosure on delinquent members and provide an income from the foreclosed properties to the association
- Monthly financial statements sent to all Board Members consisting of:
- Income Statement
- Trial Balance Sheet
- Monthly Transaction Sheet
- Balance Sheet
- Aged Accounts Receivable
- Accounting records forwarded to the association’s account in a timely manner
- Assist the Board of Directors in creating annual budget
- Provide a representative from our office for Association meetings.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND PAYABLE
- Receive payments and give accounting of HOA assessments and deposit same in a timely manner
- Payments are disbursed from the assessments for accounts payable.
- Insurance policies and bonds will be maintained
- Advise Board of changes which could be made to policies in order to save the association money and still maintain the same coverage
- Service properties in a professional manner by using reputable, licensed and insured contractors throughout the Pensacola, and Santa Rosa areas
- Inspection of all work performed to ascertain any discrepancies prior to payment of contractors. Discrepancies will be reported to the Board along with recommendations.
- Routine inspection of complex by a representative of our office
- Daily inspections are enacted when contractors are performing work at the Association
- Inspection reports transmitted to Board of Directors for review prior to violation letters being sent.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
- Repairs requiring a contractor will be placed out for bid.
- Maintain records on all maintenance requests and service calls.
RULES & REGULATIONS ENFORCEMENT
- Enforcement of the Association’s documents and By-Laws in order to protect the Association’s interests